How to write a Statement of Purpose(SOP)?
Your Statement of Purpose needs to be original and this is a hard nutshell to crack for any applicant.
Your ability to express your interests by writing in a systematic approach is learnt the hard way. However its not impossible to build a decent SOP. To start with,
- Brainstorm your ideas to a sheet of paper marking your skills, qualifications, achievements clear and filter the sources relevant to your subject matter.
- Be honest and truthful with yourself and match every aspects of your participation to the field clearly.
- One needs to clearly mention why he/she chose to study in that particular university.
- Emphasize on writing in a well structured manner with a flow of consecutive events which explain the way you have built upon your experiences from internships and projects.
- Justify every point and prove your passion for the subject, explain how a scholarship is at most required to achieve your goals.
Such an approach could help the sponsors understand the ability of the candidate to persevere the applied course with dedicated efforts. Moreover, The structure explains your potential candidature.
This could assure your position in the stack of other applications with a zeal of passion for the subject but still doesn’t make your cut to the grants.
- Your knowledge of current trends in technology within your field and your opinion to changing ideologies in the industry.
- Your sense of responsibility for the society and the betterment of your country through your field frames a class of leadership ideologies are much expected from an individual.
- Make sure you are not over stating or boasting
- Proof Reading is a must before you finalize your draft and make sure someone who knows you well goes through the whole document.
Common Foundation Pvt.Ltd. is an educational consultancy based in Putalisadak opposite left of Kumari Bank, Kathmandu, can be contacted at 01-4010675 and 9845536915